| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Marquette, Michigan in March is slightly cold at -4.7 °C (23.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 0.8 °C (33.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -10.2 °C (13.6 °F).
- In March the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in March is somewhat dry with occasional snow. Just 70.4mm (2.8in) of fluid accrues during an average of 13 days.
- The heavens above Marquette, Michigan are reasonably fine with an average of a detectable 6:27 of beaming solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 10:59 long and the longest day is 12:41 long with an average length of 11:50.
- There are approximately 5:11 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 55.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 44.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Marquette, Michigan March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Marquette, Michigan, Usa
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Marquette, Michigan:
- Mould Bay, Nt, Canada - 244 kms (151.6 miles) NNW
- Thunder Bay, On, Canada - 243.3 kms (151.2 miles) NNW
- Stambaugh, Mi, Usa - 96.8 kms (60.2 miles) WSW
- Iron Mountain Kingsford, Mi, Usa - 68.7 kms (42.7 miles) SSW
- Bowler, Wi, Usa - 204.2 kms (126.9 miles) SW
- Oconto, Wi, Usa - 184.7 kms (114.8 miles) S
- Green Bay, Wisconsin, Usa - 230.4 kms (143.2 miles) S
- New London, Wi, Usa - 255.5 kms (158.7 miles) SSW