| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Marquette, Michigan in July is somewhat warm at 18.4 °C (65.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.8 °C (76.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.9 °C (53.4 °F).
- In July the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 12.9 °C (23.2 °F).
- The weather in July is somewhat dry with rain at times. Just 73.2mm (2.9in) of water is released during an average of 10 days.
- In July the blue above Marquette, Michigan is glorious having on balance an appreciable 10:38 of blazing sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 14:54 long and the longest day is 15:45 long with an average length of 15:24.
- There are approximately 4:34 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 70% of daylight hours and cloudy 30% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Marquette, Michigan July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Marquette, Michigan, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Marquette, Michigan:
- Mould Bay, Nt, Canada - 244 kms (151.6 miles) NNW
- Thunder Bay, On, Canada - 243.3 kms (151.2 miles) NNW
- Stambaugh, Mi, Usa - 96.8 kms (60.2 miles) WSW
- Iron Mountain Kingsford, Mi, Usa - 68.7 kms (42.7 miles) SSW
- Bowler, Wi, Usa - 204.2 kms (126.9 miles) SW
- Oconto, Wi, Usa - 184.7 kms (114.8 miles) S
- Green Bay, Wisconsin, Usa - 230.4 kms (143.2 miles) S
- New London, Wi, Usa - 255.5 kms (158.7 miles) SSW