| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Marquette, Michigan in January is very cold at -11.2 °C (11.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be cold with average high temperatures reaching -6.4 °C (20.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -15.9 °C (3.4 °F).
- In January there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 9.5 °C (17.1 °F).
- The weather in January is slightly dry with snow periodically. Only 55.1mm (2.2in) of fluid precipitates across an average of 17 days.
- The skies in Marquette, Michigan are dull having on balance a trifling 3:11 of radiant sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 8:38 long and the longest day is 9:32 long with an average length of 9:01.
- There are approximately 5:38 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 36.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 63.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Marquette, Michigan January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Marquette, Michigan, Usa
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Marquette, Michigan:
- Mould Bay, Nt, Canada - 244 kms (151.6 miles) NNW
- Thunder Bay, On, Canada - 243.3 kms (151.2 miles) NNW
- Stambaugh, Mi, Usa - 96.8 kms (60.2 miles) WSW
- Iron Mountain Kingsford, Mi, Usa - 68.7 kms (42.7 miles) SSW
- Bowler, Wi, Usa - 204.2 kms (126.9 miles) SW
- Oconto, Wi, Usa - 184.7 kms (114.8 miles) S
- Green Bay, Wisconsin, Usa - 230.4 kms (143.2 miles) S
- New London, Wi, Usa - 255.5 kms (158.7 miles) SSW