| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Marquette, Michigan in February is very cold at -10 °C (14 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -4.5 °C (23.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -15.6 °C (3.9 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in February is 11.1 °C (20 °F).
- The weather in February is a little parched with snow every now and then. A mere 43.9mm (1.7in) of water is released during an average of 14 days.
- The skies in Marquette, Michigan are a little dull with on average a mere 4:13 of intense sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 9:35 long and the longest day is 10:56 long with an average length of 10:14.
- There are approximately 5:49 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 42% of daylight hours and cloudy 58% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Marquette, Michigan February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Marquette, Michigan, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Marquette, Michigan:
- Mould Bay, Nt, Canada - 244 kms (151.6 miles) NNW
- Thunder Bay, On, Canada - 243.3 kms (151.2 miles) NNW
- Stambaugh, Mi, Usa - 96.8 kms (60.2 miles) WSW
- Iron Mountain Kingsford, Mi, Usa - 68.7 kms (42.7 miles) SSW
- Bowler, Wi, Usa - 204.2 kms (126.9 miles) SW
- Oconto, Wi, Usa - 184.7 kms (114.8 miles) S
- Green Bay, Wisconsin, Usa - 230.4 kms (143.2 miles) S
- New London, Wi, Usa - 255.5 kms (158.7 miles) SSW